Let's Play a Game!

Posted by Wesley On Monday, July 19, 2010 0 comments

So, readers! There's this game I'm addicted to. It's called Words With Friends. It's an online, pseudo-version of Scrabble® (but not endorsed, created, developed, or sponsored by Hasbro®) and is the coolest thing in the entire world. It's available on the iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, and Facebook!

What do you all think about starting our own version of this game and calling it "Healthy Words With Friends." The name is cheesy, I know. If you all can come up with a better name, please let me know. Because that's all I got for now.




Here are the rules I propose:

1. Only words that relate to weight loss and fitness can be used.
2. Proper nouns are allowed, as long as they reference a fitness figure, place to get in shape, etc.
3. Prepositions, nouns, and verbs are allowed
4. Only food names that promote healthy weight loss can be used (i.e. corn, carrot, fruit, apple, etc.)
5. No cheating.

What do you all think!? This could be a fun game we all use to keep ourselves in check when thinking about food. Also, any suggestions on the rules are totally accepted.

Let me know what cha all think!

P.S. My username on Words With Friends is Wesfucious. :-)

No comments: