Low Carb Chicken Salad!

Posted by Wesley On Sunday, July 11, 2010 7 comments

What's up readers! OK, so... here's my first video blog. Kinda lame, but... it's my first one, so cut me some slack, mKay? It's my low-carb chicken salad, which is TITANICALLY delicious and waaaay easy to make. Here's the rec-to-the-pee:

9 - 10oz of roasted chicken
2 hard-boiled eggs
Low-fat mayo and Dijon mustard (light additions of both!)
2 diced Claussen pickles (three, if you're a pickle whore like me)
Salt and Pepper (to taste)
Spiced Dill

Obviously, boil the eggs first, cool those bitches down in the fridge, and then mix all of the ingredients together. Cool it down in the fridge for at least eight hours (warm chicken salad is naaaasty) and then munch away! It's that simple! Any additions on your end are always welcome. Let me know what you all think!

7 comments:

Sozo's Blog.com said...

Ok call me dork but woo whoo we (and more importantly me) finally got to hear what you sound like. YAY!

oh anyway too the food. I don't like miracle whip it's nasty, but made with fat free real mayo and it's delicious!

JewliaGoulia said...

I have a crap ton of chicken in my house and NOW I totally know what I am doing with it!

Thanks!

:)

Wesley said...

Haha Sozo! Hopefully I don't sound like too much of a dork face ;-)

And you're welcome Julia!

Jennifer Brindley said...

I LOVE you Wes. It's so nice to hear your voice. I miss you.

I haven't tried this salad before so I'll have to do it. I'll sub the Miracle Whip for Mayo thought... don't like the sweetness/sugar in MW. Also, Mustard is basically a free food. 0 Carbs and virtually no calories. Slather away! :) <3

~J

Wesley said...

Aw! Yennifers! I miss you too, but I get to see you in a wee little month! Yay!

And nice one with the Mustard... don't know how I forgot that!

Sozo's Blog.com said...

Nope not too much of a dork face, just the right amount. LOL

tesco discount codes said...

I have no idea where this recipe comes. This is so delicious! Its a bit here. Even my kids love.