Follow Up

Posted by Wesley On Sunday, August 1, 2010 0 comments

Hey friends! Hope all is skinny and well. =) 

I know I don't seem like the type of fag to follow up on previous posts, but sorry pumpkins... I totally am. I gotta make sure you're all doing exceptionally well and know that you are all appreciated and lurrrrrrved! And with that in mind:

1) How many times, or how many people, have you reminded to buckle up or wear a helmet this week?

2) How many of you have adjusted your shopping habits based upon this post and the ExHotGirl's advice on cruising for food around the perimeter of the grocery store?

3)  How many of you ordered a Betty White hoodie?

4) The ExHotGirl was the only person to participate in Healthy Words With Friends. I was totally stoked that she was up for challenge, but totally bummed that nobody else joined. C'mon readers... get with it!

No comments: